Spine & Sport Physical Therapy Clinic Bonita
180 Otay Lakes Rd.
Bonita, CA, 91902
Phone: (619) 500-7590
Fax: (877) 298-4204
Languages: English, Spanish, French
PT clinic hours
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm
Map & directions to Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinic Bonita
Programs, equipment & services at our Bonita physical therapy clinic
General physical therapy services
- Exercises, strengthening, balance training.
- Surgical rehab PT.
- Sports injury and other injury physical therapy and prevention.
- Sports performance training.
- Concussion rehab.
- Workers’ comp and work-related injury PT.
- Pain management.
- Physical therapy for hand, upper & lower extremities, back, neck, muscles and joints, and for conditions or injuries such as spinal stenosis, arthritis and strains/sprains/tears.
Special therapy services at this location
Evaluations & equipment at this location
- Objective measurement testing.
- McKenzie evaluations.
- Exercise & stretching equipment, including dumbbells, bands, treatment tables, arm bikes, recumbent bikes and treadmills.
Physical Therapist – Dylan Steinhauer, PT, DPT
Before joining the Spine & Sport Physical Therapy team, Dylan graduated from CSU Northridge with his Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Born and raised in San Diego, Dylan is passionate about helping people get the most out of life.
At Spine & Sport’s Bonita location Dylan strives to create an environment worthy of this fantastic community, where individuals can come challenge themselves to grow and achieve their goals.
Outside of work Dylan enjoys rock climbing, surfing, running, and cycling year round as well as trying new restaurants around San Diego.
Other Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinics near me: South San Diego County