At Spine & Sport Physical Therapy, our experts can treat a wide range of health conditions, injuries and orthopedic pain and can provide post-surgical rehabilitation and other forms of recovery.
The basics of health conditions treated with physical therapy
Health conditions and injuries that can be treated with physical therapy include:
- Work-related injuries.
- Repetitive motion injuries, including tennis elbow and carpal tunnel.
- Sports injuries, including concussion.
- Chronic orthopedic pain, including back pain, spinal stenosis, herniated disc (also known as ruptured or protruded disc), neck pain, shoulder pain and arthritis.
- Other muscle & joint pain, including from personal injuries & accidents.
- Balance disorders and certain neurological problems.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and recovery needs.
Move forward, faster, fearlessly
Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinics near me
All of our clinics in Southern & Northern California offer general and specialized physical therapy to improve and heal health conditions, injuries, chronic pain and more.