At Spine & Sport Physical Therapy, our experts can treat a wide range of health conditions, injuries and orthopedic pain and can provide post-surgical rehabilitation and other forms of recovery.
The basics of health conditions treated with physical therapy
Health conditions and injuries that can be treated with physical therapy include:
- Work-related injuries.
- Repetitive motion injuries, including tennis elbow and carpal tunnel.
- Sports injuries, including concussion.
- Chronic orthopedic pain, including back pain, spinal stenosis, herniated disc (also known as ruptured or protruded disc), neck pain, shoulder pain and arthritis.
- Other muscle & joint pain, including from personal injuries & accidents.
- Balance disorders and certain neurological problems.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation and recovery needs.
Move forward, faster, fearlessly
Injuries at Work
Injuries at work can cause a range of pain, strains and other issues. Physical therapy can help and is generally covered by workers’ compensation.
Orthopedic Chronic Pain & Other Chronic Health Conditions
Info on orthopedic chronic pain (back, neck, shoulder, etc.) & other chronic health conditions, including physical therapy treatment.
Repetitive Motion Injuries
The experts at Spine & Sport treat various repetitive motion injuries with individualized physical therapy plans.
Balance disorders make you feel dizzy or unstable whether moving or being still and increase your risk of injury. Physical therapy can correct these problems.
Concussions & Rehabilitation
Even a mild concussion is still considered a traumatic brain injury and should be evaluated and treated, often requiring concussion rehabilitation.
Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinics near me
All of our clinics in Southern & Northern California offer general and specialized physical therapy to improve and heal health conditions, injuries, chronic pain and more.