To better serve our patients’ needs and to maintain safety, we offer telemedicine appointments
Telehealth appointment details
- Patients receive a unique link for each appointment via email or text 15 minutes prior to their appointment time.
- Early for your telehealth appointment? Relax in our virtual waiting room.
- Telehealth appointments require internet access and a device with a camera & microphone (cellphone, computer, tablet).
- Experiencing issues joining your virtual visit? Call your clinic for assistance.
Request a virtual appointment using our online form or by phone.
Can’t make it to your in-person physical or occupational therapy appointment? Do a virtual visit instead.
Spine & Sport Physical Therapy can convert your in-person appointment to a convenient telehealth virtual visit. Whether you’re concerned about the spread of COVID-19, feeling unwell or having transportation issues, we are more than happy to see you for a telehealth appointment to keep your care moving forward.
To change your in-person appointment to a virtual visit, please call us ahead of time so that we can change your appointment type and alert your therapist to the change. If you are not currently scheduled but would like to schedule a telehealth visit, that can also be accommodated.
What can we accomplish in a telehealth virtual appointment for physical or occupational therapy ?
- Complete a new patient consultation.
- Create a customized treatment plan.
- Complete a full treatment session.
- Issue a new home exercise program or update an existing home exercise program.