How to sign up for a Pilates class
You can register for one of our Pilates classes on the Mindbody app (recommended) or via the sign-up button below. The Mindbody app is available for both Apple and Android devices.
Pilates classes offered
A general Pilates class designed for everyone, regardless of fitness or activity level! Our instructors customize exercises for each participant based on her or his experience.
Improve your fitness while taking your Pilates class to the next level with Jump Board. If you’re looking to burn some extra calories while enjoying Pilates, this class is for you.
The Senior Pilates class uses low impact strengthening, stretching, and posture and balance exercises that are designed to keep your body moving! This introductory level class is a wonderful place to meet new people who are also committed to active aging.
Pilates pricing options
10 classes | $150 (no expiration)
5 private sessions | $250
Group Pilates classes – four participant limit
Single | $45 each
5 classes | $185
10 classes | $350
Auto renewal monthly memberships
30 Day Pass – 16 classes a month | $400
30 Day Pass – 12 classes a month | $350
30 Day Pass – 8 classes a month | $265
Single | $80 each
5 sessions | $390
10 sessions | $750
Single | $50 each
10 sessions | $450
Auto renewal monthly membership details
- Your membership/contract is on an auto renewal basis. The credit card on file will be charged on the same date of each month.
- If you need to suspend your monthly membership due to being on vacation or for personal reasons, there will be a $30 suspension fee for 30 days. If a doctor’s note is provided for medical reasons, this fee may be waived.
- To cancel your auto renewal membership, you must give a 30 days written notice. If your membership renews on the first of the month, you would need to give a written notice on the first of the prior month to cancel your membership. For example, if your membership renews on the first of the month and you want to cancel your membership on April 1, you need to give a written notice by March 1 so that you are not charged on April 1. If you waited until March 3 to cancel your membership, you would be charged on April 1.
- Your classes activate the date you purchase your membership.
- Pilates classes can be rolled over for an additional 30 days. For example, classes with an activation date of July 29 would expire 60 days later on September 26.
Late cancellation policy
All cancellations for group classes must be made 4 hours before the start of class time. If cancellations are made after the 4-hour cancellation deadline, the participant’s class will be marked as a late cancellation and the participant will be charged as if the person attended.
The Pilates method was created by Joseph Pilates in the early 20th century during World War I as a means for rehabilitation for injured soldiers.
With a focus on the core, Pilates is made up of low-impact exercises that aim to build strength and improve posture, balance and flexibility. Rather than bulking the muscles, the Pilates method works to tone and lengthen the muscles, while also working to align the spine.
Benefits of Pilates
There are many benefits to Pilates including:
- Improved flexibility & posture.
- Strengthening of the body in its entirety.
- Increased body awareness.
- Low impact, which lessens the chance of injury.