Spine & Sport Physical Therapy Clinic
411 W Main St.
Brawley, CA 92227
Phone: (760) 925-3031
Fax: (877) 298-4204
Languages: English, Spanish
PT clinic hours
- Monday–Friday, 6:30am–6pm
- Free parking available in Vons Shopping Center’s shared lot.
Brawley physical therapy clinic
Map & directions to Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinic
Physical therapy programs, equipment & services at Brawley
General physical therapy services
- Exercises, strengthening, balancing training.
- Surgical rehab PT.
- Sports injury and other injury physical therapy and prevention.
- Sports performance training.
- Concussion rehab.
- Workers’ comp and work-related injury PT.
- Pain management.
- Physical therapy for hand, upper & lower extremities, back, neck, muscles and joints, and for conditions or injuries such as spinal stenosis, arthritis and strains/sprains/tears.
Special therapy services at this location
- Certified Hand Therapy.
- Sport performance training.
- Aquatic therapy.
Evaluations & equipment at this location
- Objective measurement testing.
- McKenzie evaluations.
- Exercise & stretching equipment, including dumbbells, bands, treatment tables, arm bikes, recumbent bikes and treadmills.
Brandon Phelps, Physical Therapist, DPT, Cert. SMT, CSCS, Cert. SFMA, TPI Medical II
Brandon received his Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology from the University of Minnesota. He went on to receive his Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences in San Marcos, California.
Brandon is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist as well as certified in Selective Functional Movement Assessment for the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries. Brandon has undergone post graduate coursework from the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy where he became certified in Spinal Manipulative Therapy. Brandon is also certified through the Titleist Performance Institute for the treatment of golf injuries. Brandon strives to improve patient outcomes by providing evidence-based treatment techniques through multimodal approach.
Other Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinics near me: Imperial County
Special therapy services available at nearby clinics in Imperial County
- Women’s health/pelvic floor therapy.