Spine & Sport Physical Therapy Clinic
552 S Paseo Dorotea, #4
Palm Springs, CA 92264
Phone: (760) 325-5950
Languages: English & Spanish
PT clinic hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7am–5:30pm
- Tuesday, 7am–5pm
- Friday, 8am-5pm
- Entering from Paseo Dorotea: please note we are not in the same plaza entryway as the IRS building. We are the next driveway.
Palm Springs physical therapy clinic
Map & directions to Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinic
Physical therapy programs, equipment & services at Palm Springs
General physical therapy services
- Exercises, strengthening, balance training.
- Surgical rehab PT.
- Sports injury and other injury physical therapy and prevention.
- Sports performance training.
- Concussion rehab.
- Workers’ comp and work-related injury PT.
- Pain management.
- Physical therapy for hand, upper & lower extremities, back, neck, muscles and joints, and for conditions or injuries such as spinal stenosis, arthritis and strains/sprains/tears.
Special physical therapy services at this location
- Neurological, vestibular, concussion.
- Work conditioning.
Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified.
Evaluations & equipment at this location
- Objective measurement testing.
- McKenzie evaluations.
- Neurological evaluations.
Robby Yee, PT, DPT – Physical Therapist
Robby Yee is the Palm Springs clinic director. Robby attended San Diego State University for his undergraduate studies and later graduated from the University of St. Augustine in 2020. Robby started his physical therapy career at Spine & Sport as a student at our Oceanside clinic. As a passionate physical therapist, Robby considers himself extremely fortunate to serve as a Spine & Sport clinical director. Currently Robby is working toward becoming Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified to work with golfers, and is very passionate about orthopedics.
During his leisure time, Robby loves playing basketball or golf, or watching the Giants, Niners or Warriors!
Other Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinics near me: Coachella Valley
Special therapy services available at nearby clinics in Coachella Valley
- Aquatic therapy.
- Women’s health/pelvic floor therapy.