Spine & Sport Physical Therapy Clinic
10471 Grant Line Rd, Suite #130
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Phone: (916) 750-4555
PT clinic hours
- Monday–Wednesday, 7:30am–7pm
- Thursday, 7am–6pm
- Friday, 9am–6pm
Map & directions to Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinic
Physical therapy programs, equipment & services at Elk Grove
General physical therapy services
- Exercises, strengthening, balancing training.
- Surgical rehab PT.
- Sports injury and other injury physical therapy and prevention.
- Sports performance training.
- Concussion rehab.
- Workers’ comp and work-related injury PT.
- Pain management.
- Physical therapy for hand, upper & lower extremities, back, neck, muscles and joints, and for conditions or injuries such as spinal stenosis, arthritis and strains/sprains/tears.
Special physical therapy services at this location
- Pro athlete sports performance training.
- Running evaluations.
Evaluations & equipment at this location
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill.
- Exercise & stretching equipment, including dumbbells, bands, treatment tables, arm bikes, recumbent bikes and treadmills.
Physical Therapist – Chris Wolfinger, PT, DPT, ATC, CF-L1
Chris is the Elk Grove clinic director, who earned his Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) at University of Pacific in 2015. Prior to pursuing his DPT, he completed his B.S. in kinesiology: athletic training degree at San Diego State University in 2013.
Chris held the head athletic trainer position for the San Jose Barracuda (American Hockey League) during their 2015-2016 season. Through professional internships, Chris had the chance to do a rotation with San Francisco Giants in Scottsdale, Arizona, in 2015.