Spine & Sport Physical Therapy Clinic
7281 Lone Pine Drive, Suite D103
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683
Phone: (916) 354-0719
Languages: English, Filipino dialects (Tagalog, Cebuano)
PT clinic hours
- Monday–Tuesday, 8am-6pm
- Wednesday, 8am-5pm
- Thursday–Friday, 8am-6pm
Map & directions to Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinic
Physical therapy programs, equipment & services at Rancho Murieta
General physical therapy services
- Exercises, strengthening, balancing training.
- Surgical rehab PT.
- Sports injury and other injury physical therapy and prevention.
- Sports performance training.
- Concussion rehab.
- Workers’ comp and work-related injury PT.
- Pain management.
- Physical therapy for hand, upper & lower extremities, back, neck, muscles and joints, and for conditions or injuries such as spinal stenosis, arthritis and strains/sprains/tears.
Special physical therapy services at this location
- Pro athlete sports performance training.
Evaluations & equipment at this location
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill.
- Exercise & stretching equipment, including dumbbells, bands, treatment tables, arm bikes, recumbent bikes and treadmills.
Physical Therapist – Orion B. Tomada, PT, tDPT
Orion Tomada is the Rancho Murieta clinic director and earned his transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (tDPT) at The College of St. Scholastica in 2021. Prior to earning his tDPT, Orion graduated magna cum laude from Adventist Medical Center and College with a Bachelor of Science in physical therapy.
Orion was born in the Philippines and moved to the United States at a young age. When he was 7 years old, Orion discovered his passion for basketball. His love of sports led him to physical therapy, and there is no other job in the world that Orion would rather do! Orion is fluent in two Filipino dialects, Tagalog and Cebuano.