Spine & Sport Physical Therapy Clinic
5525 Dewey Dr., Suite 202
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone: (916) 536-9130
PT clinic hours
- Monday–Friday, 7:30am–6:30pm
Map & directions to Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinic
Physical therapy programs, equipment & services at Fair Oaks
General physical therapy services
- Exercises, strengthening, balancing training.
- Surgical rehab PT.
- Sports injury and other injury physical therapy and prevention.
- Sports performance training.
- Concussion rehab.
- Workers’ comp and work-related injury PT.
- Pain management.
- Physical therapy for hand, upper & lower extremities, back, neck, muscles and joints, and for conditions or injuries such as spinal stenosis, arthritis and strains/sprains/tears.
Special physical therapy services at this location
- Pro athlete sports performance training.
- Orthopedic certified specialist: vestibular concussion.
- Certified strength & conditioning specialists.
Evaluations & equipment at this location
- Exercise & stretching equipment, including dumbbells, bands, treatment tables, recumbent bikes and treadmills.
Christina Ridley DPT, CSCS – Physical Therapist
California State University Sacramento – B.S Kinesiology – Exercise Science /Therapeutic Rehabilitation 2013
George Fox University – Doctor of Physical Therapy 2017
Research Participant with George Fox University
Interests: Keen interest in pain neurophysiology and education
Other: Over 10 years of competitive softball experience