Spine & Sport Physical Therapy Clinic
Downtown/Hillcrest, San Diego
3975 Fifth Ave., Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92103
Phone: (619) 238-4318
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese
PT clinic hours
- Monday, 6am–7pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, 7am–7pm
- Wednesday, Friday, 6am–4pm
- Saturday, 7am-4pm
Downtown/Hillcrest, San Diego physical therapy clinic
Map & directions to Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinic Downtown/Hillcrest, San Diego
Physical therapy programs, equipment & services at Downtown/Hillcrest, San Diego
General physical therapy services
- Exercises, strengthening, balancing training.
- Surgical rehab PT.
- Sports injury and other injury physical therapy and prevention.
- Sports performance training.
- Concussion rehab.
- Workers’ comp and work-related injury PT.
- Pain management.
- Physical therapy for hand, upper & lower extremities, back, neck, muscles and joints, and for conditions or injuries such as spinal stenosis, arthritis and strains/sprains/tears.
Special therapy services at this location
- Baseball athletes, baseball throwing protocols.
Evaluations & equipment at this location
- Running evaluations.
- Objective measurement testing.
- McKenzie evaluations.
- Exercise & stretching equipment, including dumbbells, bands, treatment tables, arm bikes, recumbent bikes and treadmills.
Other Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinics near me: Central San Diego County
Special therapy services available at nearby clinics in Central San Diego County
- Aquatic therapy.
- Women’s health/pelvic floor therapy.