Spine & Sport Physical Therapy Clinic
Point Loma, San Diego
3405 Kenyon St., Suite 212
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 523-9874
PT clinic hours
- Monday, 7am–5pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, 8am–5pm
- Wednesday, Friday, 7am–4pm
Map & directions to Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinic Point Loma, San Diego
Physical therapy programs, equipment & services at Point Loma, San Diego
General physical therapy services
- Exercises, strengthening, balancing training.
- Surgical rehab PT.
- Sports injury and other injury physical therapy and prevention.
- Sports performance training.
- Concussion rehab.
- Workers’ comp and work-related injury PT.
- Pain management.
- Physical therapy for hand, upper & lower extremities, back, neck, muscles and joints, and for conditions or injuries such as spinal stenosis, arthritis and strains/sprains/tears.
Evaluations & equipment at this location
- Objective measurement testing.
- McKenzie evaluations.
- Exercise & stretching equipment, including dumbbells, bands, treatment tables, arm bikes, recumbent bikes and treadmills.
Other Spine & Sport Physical Therapy clinics near me: Central San Diego County
Special therapy services available at nearby clinics in Central San Diego County
- Aquatic therapy.
- Women’s health/pelvic floor therapy.